Monday, September 14, 2009

Nomadic Thoughts on Transient Lifestyles

So recently I have been getting really into tiny houses. Mostly because I feel that perhaps, someday, I could actually own my own very, very tiny house. Also, I have been thinking that perhaps having small, mobile structures would be a really great way to go for the beta version of the SR Commune. Anyway, tinyhousedesign.com and tinyhouseblog.com are two of my new favorite websites, and I have pulled a bunch of my favorite images of various types of tiny houses for your viewing pleasure. I hope this gets the old wheels turning in all of your minds. Also, click on any pic for a link to their original postings.

Teardrop Bike Trailer


Haus Boat



Awesome Gypsy Pod

More Gypsy Awesomeness (technically a sheep wagon)


Art Shanty Project


In case we are ever really destitute

No comments: